Trainer / Assessor in Information Technology Courses
We are currently seeking experienced Trainer/Assessors for the following courses:
- ICT30120 Certificate 3 in Information Technology
- 22334VIC Certificate 4 in Cyber Security
- ICT50120 Diploma of Information Technology
Appointment will be as a casual Trainer under the Educational Services (Post-Secondary Education) Award 2020.
What we are looking for:
- A good fit for our team: people with a positive and flexible attitude, and a mature outlook
- Ability to work with students of various age groups, from domestic and international backgrounds
- The ability to follow work processes designed to meet quality assurance and compliance requirements
- Qualifications and currency in the area of delivery
- A current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or higher qualification in Adult Education is essential
- Experience in distance, mixed mode and synchronous online delivery would be beneficial
- Holding a South Australian Working with Children Check at the time of your application is essential
How to Apply
Expressions of interest are welcome from those who would like to be considered for employment within the next six months but are not immediately available.
This opportunity is also advertised on Seek.
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.