1. Homestay

If you are under the age of 18, you must live in a homestay. We have carefully chosen a select group of Australian host families who open up their homes to international students.
We call this “homestay”, and you can be sure that your family will help you settle in and orientate you to local surroundings and cultures while appreciating the need to support your own customs. You’ll meet new people and have plenty of opportunity to practise your conversational English.
A Student Support Officer maintains regular contact with homestay families ensuring additional support is available at all times.

2. Student Accommodation

If you are over the age of 18, you have the option to live in a student apartment, homestay or in a rental house, listed below are some options to take into consideration when looking for student accommodation suitable for your needs.

3. Rent

You can search for rental properties using the following links

You can also find other places listed for rent though the internet, newspapers or talking to a real estate agent.

4. Student Apartments

Australian Property Management

Australian Property Management provides a range of fully furnished student accommodation with secure safe and convient housing environments close to the major universities and AIBT.


UniLodge has a variety of living locations within Adelaide including in the city close to AIBT. They house over 900 students with each of the apartments in convenient locations in the CBD and close by.

Uni Share

UniShare provides affordable share house accommodation for students. The properties­ have a community feel with a great support network.


Urban Next is one of the largest providers of student accommodation in Australia. The living spaces are made specifically for students, with a convenient CBD location just a short walk to AIBT and Universities.


More Information about Accommodation